This protein-rich treat is low in sugar but high in protein and taste! Gluten-free and can easily be made vegan if you are dairy or egg free!
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate Bevko Slim protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup berries
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Blend oats into flour and whisk with protein and cocoa powder.
- Whisk wet ingredients until well combined and smooth, then add to dry ingredients.
- Heat olive oil and chocolate chips in small saucepan on low heat, stirring until just melted; then stir into brownie batter.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Can sprinkle top with extra chips and chopped berries.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until top has just set; cool on wire rack.
- Best enjoyed cool and should be refrigerated.