The Vast Benefits of CoQ10
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like substance found in virtually all cells of the human body, particularly in areas of high energy demand.
CoQ10 reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, helps lower blood pressure, and enhances cardio function due to reducing levels of lipid peroxidation. In addition, it helps counter oxidative damage and mitochondria dysfunction, supporting brain and cognitive wellness.*
Bevko max strength CoQ10 provides superior bioavailability via its completely soluble, liquid, and crystal-free formulation.
Research has shown that CoQ10:
- Increases energy levels by making adenosine triphosphate (ATP). One of ATP’s main functions is to transfer energy between cells.*
- Serves as an antioxidant and protects cells from oxidative damage.*
- Is present in every cell of your body but the highest concentrations are found in organs with the biggest energy demands such as the heart, kidneys, lungs, and liver.*
- Body production usually decreases with age.*
Why should you add CoQ10 to your supplement regimen?
- As we age, the availability of CoQ10 in our system declines. It's important to keep high levels of CoQ10 in our system helps make adenosine triphosphate (ATP) so that our body has the energy it needs to continue to function at a high level.*
- Oxidative damage breaks down our body at our building block level. The antioxidant benefits of CoQ10 helps fend off this damage.*
- The antioxidant and energy benefits directly impact not just our muscles, but our vital organs, helping our bodies perform better as we age.*
* FDA disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.